Monday, July 13, 2015

Hola :D




Hello Hello!

Well another crazy week has come and gone and it is just so crazy to think that I only have 2 more full weeks left here in the mission. It's bittersweet I guess, but I'm excited! This week we had Joselyn and Alejandras baptisms which was awesome tons of their family came and one of their uncles baptized them. The service was really good and we were all very happy afterwards. :) 

Today I went back to say goodbye to all my converts and some members in Victoria and Industrial. It was so awesome to see strong converts with callings, preparing themselves to go to the temple, and other family members converted in their own homes. The fruits of this grand work are many, and I realized that seeing the fruits that came from my own fruits time ago. Awesome.

On Sunday we took Katya and her parents (Martha and Mario) to the visitors center. We are helping them get married this week and then we should have Martha's baptism in 2 weeks. We also have a couple other investigators that should be baptized in the next couple weeks before we go home, so we are excited for that! 

If we work with faith everyday, everyday we will see miracles. I'm sure of that and we have seen many lately. I know that God loves us and is watching over us everyday, sometimes he tests us but if we are patient and are willing to obey, he will bless us SO much. I'm really going to try and make the best of these next 2 1/2 weeks so that I can come home with no regrets. 

So glad that everything is going great at home, wherever home may be for lots of you this summer. Love you tons and have a great week!


Love Elder Elgan 

1 comment: