Monday, January 19, 2015

Hola!













Hello once again,

Well another week has come and gone, and it was all right, kinda frustrating work wise though. I feel like last week was super great, and we had lots of success, and this week that all just came crashing down. We had 3 baptismal dates for next Sunday, one couple and one other man. but Saturday and Sunday the couple thought it would be better to go and drink and smoke marijuana than go to church. Ah I'm so frustrated with them because its not because its a hard addiction to get over for them, they just do it cuz they want to and they like it. And the other guy disappeared and didn't go to church, wasn't there for our appointment, and don't know what happened. So that's kinda frustrating. We had such high hopes and great goals for this month, and I feel like we are failing. But I'm sometimes to hard on myself because we really have worked so hard, and I feel like we have done our part, God just likes to test our patience sometimes. Patience is one of the things that I have asked the Lords help to help me develop it. And he isn't just gonna give me it, he is gonna give opportunities to show it so that I can learn to have it. He is just so funny sometimes. Oh well, I know that this week will be better. 

Today to get over all the stress we went and hiked the big mountain in the state of Mexico that we hiked a few months ago. So that was awesome. It was actually Elder Rodriguezs comps bday and he is now really good friends with Elder Guillen from all that we have done together so he invited us to go for his bday. It was awesome, I love getting into the wild a little bit and out of the city. this time it wasn't cloudy like the last time so we got some pretty nice city views :) (not that a Mexico City view is that nice. . )

Sounds like you guys had a pretty good week, the auto show and adventures in Salt Lake sounded like fun. Time is sure flying. I have a headache right now, and its hard for me to think of much more to say, but everything is good, and I'm really learning to love the mission and every trial that I pass through here. 

Love you all! Have a great week, 
Elder Elgan



No comments:

Post a Comment