Wednesday, May 13, 2015

The Ultimate Gift


Hello again!

Well it was so awesome to see you all on Sunday!! Hope all you mothers had a wonderful day. All the kids are growing up so fast! I'm sorry for the crappy English I think I'm gonna have a hard time when I get home. haha. After the call that family made me cake and jello (the typical Mexican dessert) and sang to me so that was good :) Also one of our converts brought pizza to our house Monday night for us. haha So I was loved on my bday :)

So . . GUESS WHAT??? I stayed here in Americas. . and guess who my companion is??. . . ELDER RODRIGUEZ!! Can you believe it? I sure can't. We are so excited. We are going to finish the mission together here for our last two cycles. It was a pretty good birthday present I would have to say :) So on my birthday that happened, then we came back to the area, Elder Rodriguez got settled in a little bit and we worked the whole day and I am SO excited to work with him because we are such good friends, but we are both pretty strict missionaries and I know that we are going to achieve SO much in these last two cycles. We are already put lots of goals and things that we are going to reach. We are excited to work hard until the end. We only have 11 more weeks that is so crazy to me. 

Today we went to celebrate my birthday a little bit and we went to downtown Mexico City and shopped a little bit, ate Panda, only bought a tie but it was a good time. Can't believe I'm 20 now, that seems so old out of the teenage years but oh well bigger and better things are to come. 

We had a good week of work me and Elder de la Cruz, we put 9 new baptismal dates which was awesome, and our sacrament service was the fullest I've ever seen it. (108 attendance) So that felt good to finish off strong but I am so excited to see what the the Lord has in store for us now, and the goals that we are going to try to reach. I'm just happy I feel like I am really going to be able to love and enjoy these last few months in the mission working hard. I'm glad for the time I had with Elder de la Cruz my second son. I learned lots from him and he is gonna be a great missionary.

This week will fly by because tomorrow I have leadership meetings, and on Saturday we have a special mission conference with Elder Christensen of the 70 presidency so that should be pretty good. 

Everyone sounds to be keeping busy which is good, Josh and Kayla have a blast in England and Paris this week send pics :) Hope Britt is doing good and not so sick. Good luck Brandi and Brandon with the move, hope all goes well.

Well I love you all, and have a great week! I know I will!

Love Elder Elgan


No comments:

Post a Comment