Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Lot's of Work!







Hello Again!

Well this was sure a crazy week. It was super busy, so many things happened. First off Friday was day of the Virgen and the Bascilla of the Virgen is in our zona, so the missionaries in that area worked with us in our area for 2 and a half days. It was super great because we had tons of success. Having 2 companionships here we were able to have more than 60 lessons, 54 contacts, and 23 new investigators. We did all sorts of new things like putting on santa hats and singing at peoples doors. Went really well! They always want their whole family to come out and hear. Its a great opportunity to contact. Almost all of them accepted a return visit. It stresses me out a little bit having 4 missionaries in our house, because I hate when things are dirty and unorganized, like my companion is haha, but its all good its all back to normal. 

We had our stake Christmas activity which was pretty good. A bunch of dorky skits from the wards and then 1 awesome musical number from our zone :). Since we have 2 zones in the stake we both did a number. The other zone was really lame and just sang a hymn. They looked all unorganized and sloppy. But our zone was all organized, coordinated in red and black clothes and we combined Angels we have Heard on High, Away in a Manger, and the First Noel with guitar and piano. I played the piano and my comp the guitar. It was really good. It was a headache getting the song all ready and combined good, but turned out great. 

Sunday we had Alberto's baptism! It was really great. His daughter could finally get to church after her surgery so we could do it. He has a strong testimony and ready to start this new journey. I baptized him. 

Everything is going really great in the area, we have baptisms the next two weeks. We have various families and couples that we are teaching. We had a good number in church on Sunday which was great to see. 

Today was a bit crazy. We got up cleaned the house, some studies, then went to Plaza Aragon (a big mall thing). We ate tacos,  bought a new sweater and a new tie for me and one for my comp for Navidad. I know, I'm so nice. (If you could pay that credit card bill that would be great mother thanks haha). Then went to the offices and I got my package! I will open it tonight cuz I didn't have time earlier. Right now we have divisions with the assistants until tomorrow so hopefully that goes well. 

Everything sounds good at home! The big part and Britt's looked fun! So Dad is coming to Mexico! Ha have fun in drug land! Hope all goes well gringo! haha. 

Oh so I will call on the 25 at what time do you want? Let me know what would be best for the family. 

Well I have to go now, but I love you all and have a super great week! 


Love Elder Elgan

No comments:

Post a Comment