Monday, April 27, 2015

Too Much Drama


We found Elder Bocanegra in the Visitors Center! 






 My 2 beautiful children. :)




Hola!

Well we had another pretty good week, it was kinda frustrating for lots of reasons though. This ward and area has been pretty difficult but we are doing our best to try and strengthen it and leave it much better than we found it. There are lots of great members here in our ward but they are just lazy so we trying to work with that. haha. 

This weekend was crazy because at the last minute our baptisms were cancelled. ahh Our ward is like a mini Mexican soap opera and there is so much drama.....

So this week we will baptize Yolanda and Leonor and another investigador Jose Dolores. So we are excited about that, hope no more drama is caused and everything can go as planned. We are working hard, and my comp is learning, slowly but surely how to be an effective missionary. We only have 2 weeks left together So we gotta finish off his training strong. Sometimes I lose my patience with him and he knows that but we talked about that this week and had some good comp bonding moments so it's a bit better now. 

I got the package! Thanks so much, I will open all the presents on my bday, now that I have all the supplies for a great party :) haha Love you all so much, I am SO grateful for such an awesome family. That's sad if it's my last package, I'm gonna miss getting packages, there like a little piece of home,  you will all have to keep sending me some after I get home and I'll keep writing every Monday ok? haha jk. 

Everything sounds busy at home, hope the birthdays went good last week, and hope that Josh and Nixon and Grandma have excellent birthdays this week! Dad have fun in Mexico this week, welcome to the land of chile and tequilla. Hopefully those drug cartels don't getcha. haha no you'll be fine.

Ok that should just about do it, love you all and have a super great week!

Love Elder Elgan 



No comments:

Post a Comment